Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Play-dough
Here are a couple pictures of Rachel and her fascination with play-dough.....Jill made her a little doll out of play dough and Rachel really loved that (she even gave it a hug at one point much to Jill's dismay!).
Oh my, what wonderful pictures. Dad & I were just delighted to see them this morning:-) Play dough can be a bit messy, but it is fun! When Jill and the boys were little, I made home-made playdough out of flour and water, and although they were a mess when they finished playing, they had a ball. Today's play dough is really much better! Love, Nanna
1 comment:
Oh my, what wonderful pictures. Dad & I were just delighted to see them this morning:-) Play dough can be a bit messy, but it is fun! When Jill and the boys were little, I made home-made playdough out of flour and water, and although they were a mess when they finished playing, they had a ball. Today's play dough is really much better! Love, Nanna
Post a Comment