Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3rd Child Syndrome?

Apparently, Hammy the 3rd decided to test how far I'd go to make sure she was okay. She thought she'd give me a bit of lower abdomen pain that felt really weird, and then the next day, play a little game of sitting still for very, very long periods of time. And when I was sufficiently freaked out about the chain of events and had tired everyone with my concern and inaction, and I was finally sitting on the doctor's table, she begins to move.

Then, when I was in the labor & delivery unit and had heart rate monitors and a blood pressure cuff hooked up to me, she started to bounce around and seemingly shake with laughter. She also must have been laughing when they wheeled me into the ultrasound unit, since she moved nonstop during the ultrasound.

So, while I am still trying to dry out the goo from my belly button, I hope she knows how much I love her already and how uncool it is to cry wolf. For the record, I am glad that everything is okay.....and I'm very glad for my dear friend Rachel who took on the task of watching my other two girls!