I also like to thank God for my niece, who was born a year ago today. And although I don't have a recent picture of sweet Emma (all I could find from the recent archives is one of her super cool Mommy and Daddy at Chick-Fil-A....the highlight of the picture not being the child, but rather, the awesome fries), now that she shares this anniversary w/ her Uncle Ben, I like to think of the addition of her life, just one year later. It's just another reminder to me of God's good gifts to us!
Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Celebrating God's Faithfulness
I now like to pause on October 5th and celebrate God's faithfulness! I have many reasons, of course, but on this specific day, I like to remember God's faithfulness to me in two specific ways. First, today is the two year anniversary for Ben's stroke, and each year, I find it to be a good habit to look back and trace God's faithfulness to us through this trial. I like to trace His love and care to our family in how He has to continued to sustain us and grow us. God is good, and I am so happy to have Ben in my life;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment