Naomi is now potty trained. She asked to put her underwear on this morning (since she still wears diapers at night) and then said, "I love going on the potty. Every day!" ok then.
Haylee has two bottom teeth and has started solids. She has fallen in love with her feet and is intent on endeavoring to place her foot in her mouth. She has also developed a case of grabby hands....makes me think she'll be more of a hands on type.
Every one is growing. Rachel turns five in sixteen days. Yikes. As I was trying to get ready for church this morning, I was feeling a little flustered and over heated. The what to wear conundrum was upon me and nothing felt right. I had just dressed and Rachel stopped in and said "wow!". Keep in mind, I'm not in the best of moods, so I say, "what?!". And she says, "you look GREAT!". Have I mentioned how much I love her?!?! I stuck with that outfit;)
No comments:
Post a Comment