Well, it's been a while since I've updated on what Rachel is into.......well, everything. She talks a lot...unless, of course, she feels like we're asking her to perform, and then, she clams up. I guess I understand how that is. But, she has a number of phrases: "I don't know" "that's right!" "Here it is" "Nope" and so much more. She loves, loves, loves water - bathtime, pooltime, and often, when I'm getting her ready for either, she gets so distraught that she's not already in the water.
We went swimming on Wednesday of this week in the pool at our complex. She cried when we past the pool b/c she thought that once again, we weren't going in, and then when we went through the locker room, she got so excited b/c she knew what was on the other end.
Ben and I are just having a blast w/ her. She has stepped up her game a bit for us, but when Ben puts her to bed at night, she keeps calling out "luv uu" "night nigh" and "bu bye" over and over again to him. She cries when I lay her down, unfortunately, but maybe we'll get to that point too:-) She's not playing really well independently right now, but sometimes she'll settle for about 10-15 minutes. Her memory has really picked up.....which is good and bad - there's no more faking her out anymore. If I take her sippy cup away (i.e. "cuppy"), she knows that it's missing.
So, I know she's doing a whole lot more interactive and fun stuff, but my brain just gave out:-) I don't have any current pictures on my camera, but if you check out my friend Lisa's post, you can see pictures of Rachel and her friend Kathryn at the playground while Mommy was at work on Thursday. Fun times! Rachel and Kathryn have fun together almost every week while Lisa and I seek to have prayer and fellowship together.
No comments:
Post a Comment