Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Gymboree Day

Once a week, we've been going to Gymboree class. It's been nice to have the girls in the class together, learning things at different paces. However, tonight was our last class, and I can't say that I'll miss it. Unfortunately, a certain 3 year old will miss it a lot, but she'll adjust:-) I'm looking forward to just going to local playgrounds and not hearing silly kids songs (that get stuck in my head for DAYS!). It was a nice way to break up the week throughout the end of the winter though, and I'm looking forward to spending my GymBucks this week too!

Not the best quality pic, but I couldn't resist trying to capture the "pose".
Climbing the "tree"...... (I think it was a jungle theme for the pretend play)
I really think this class turned Naomi into a bona fide climber, but it also helped her learn how to turn around to get down.

1 comment:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Such fun!! But they'll have lots of fun at the parks around your area. You have great ones there, and you have that inside one, also, where Rachel always has a good time.