So, Naomi is still an active crawler, but last week, she woke up the one day determined to stand on her own - w/out using any assistance to stand up. It was kinda funny. She'd just stand up in the middle of the room and get all excited about her achievement. Finally, I came over to her, and tried to coax her to my arms, and she took two steps! She's done it a few times in the past week, but mostly, she likes to drop back to her handy dandy knees and crawl over to us and into our arms. She's progressed a little more the past two days w/ just holding on to us w/ just one hand. In fact, I missed the cutest picture tonight w/ Ben and Naomi walking side-by-side. So sweet!
I did pause in the middle of making scrambled eggs last week (not good for the eggs, but Naomi doesn't like eggs anyway) to catch this picture of her standing (ignore the runny nose....I can't cook eggs, leap over a gate to find the camera, take a picture of girl's milestones all while answering a 3 year old's numerous questions and wipe a runny nose - something had to give). 
Of course, the day she took to standing, I couldn't get a picture of her in the act. But I did catch a picture of her calling for her Daddeeee (seriously, she's on the "eeee" part in this pic). She fell in love with her Daddy (as if she wasn't already) the day she took two steps. She kept saying "Daddeeee" over and over that day. It was too cute. 
2 comments:
Awwww-so sweet:-)
Congrats on the milestone!! Way to go, Naomi! =D
Post a Comment