Monday, May 24, 2010

Friends

Nathaniel and Rachel are just 3 weeks apart. Kyung and I were in the same small group at the time, and watching our kids grow up together has been fun. Our conversations used to be about sleep schedules and what to feed them and now we talk about schools. I'm sure in a few years, the topics will continue to adjust. Sometimes, we don't get together as much as we want to, but I always love catching up and NJ and Rachel have a good time together.
Checking out the fountain together...
Quite possible my favorite......Rachel listening to Nathaniel (or Mathaniel as she sometimes calls him - she told me calls him Mathaniel and Nathaniel).
Naomi keeping an eye on things.....wanting to get out of the stroller and jump into the water!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the way Rachel looks in the 2nd pic!