Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Parks and Recreation

We have this great park by us called The Pit. The park is at the top of Mt Kilimanjaro (I'm really not exaggerating!), so the park is kinda in a pit at the top of the hill. It's a great exercise...when I walk it (seriously, I'm pushing over 70 pounds of kids....not to mention the Graco semi-truck that they're sitting in!), but most days, I drive the Explore Express to the playground....helps me maintain my sanity, which many days, is more important than my waistline. Anywho. It's an awesome park...and if Naomi was walking, I'd love it even more.

Joy Riding
Swings
Teeter-totter fun
Rachel in the house
Making friends
Hanging Around
Naomi hanging out with Mommy

2 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing these delightful pics!!! Maybe we can take the girls there when we come in June-by car, of course:-)

Benjamin Hamilton said...

Yeah, you don't want to hike Mount Kilimanjaro!