Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Month Has Passed....

...well, a little more than a month has passed since I blogged. Oops. I have had a few friendly reminders occasionally:-)

So, I finally got the urge to blog again when the girls settled on our bed this morning and looked so sweet together.You see, in the time leading up to this, Rachel was bouncing up and down while Naomi was desperately trying to climb up to her. As Naomi tanked her way through, Rachel tried to defend her position and essentially was sitting on Naomi's head. Finally, I set them up side by side, and for a few fleeting minutes, Rachel was happy that Naomi wanted to be like her and Naomi was happy to be like Rachel. So, I took the picture. In less than 5 minutes, things changed, and sister squabbles resumed. But for those few minutes......I remembered why I'm happy that they are, Lord-willing, getting a sibling in May:-)

3 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Sooooo cute!! This is now the pic on Dad's screen:-) We have tried not to say anything(heh-heh), but we have checked everyday, and today we are so delighted to see this pic of our two little cuties:)

Katy said...

Congrats again!

Beth said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!