I never thought that I'd want to go back to Disney World. Seriously. I thought that this would be a trip that would have to be endured. But it was so enjoyable to have a vacation all about the kids and watch them have fun. Now, I don't want to go to Disney right now (although I'm sure it would be a LOT cooler than it was in September!), but given time, money, etc, I could be convinced to make it a family vacation again. I could even be convinced to travel via car w/ the children....something I said I would never do. I've always found that the things I say I will never do, the Lord always has a way of changing my mind.
I think these are pics that we haven't posted yet. I know I've been so sporadic, so hopefully, I'm not duplicating anything.






2 comments:
Just think, when you do go back with #3 they will be all done with the Fantasyland renovations and you'll have thrice the fun!
Oooh! Good point, Katy!
Post a Comment