Friday, January 28, 2011

In the Zone

I love when the girls work together for something. Now, to me, I see that one older child is allowing the younger sibling to look over her shoulder......as long as it doesn't mean totally moving the iPod over so the younger one can get a full view. But that's just me. I see those things. I also remember being a sibling....and being annoyed at the very breathing from another sibling and wanting to play with something by myself. Of course, I was the youngest, so the odds of me actually holding the iPod would have been slim to none. I would have been the younger one craning her neck to see about 2/3rds of the picture.....just happy that my sibling was actually letting me rest my head on them since my neck was aching from the strain:-)

2 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

This is priceless!
I'm old now and memories are fading, so I see your two brothers moving over to let you see- heh-heh-I guess that's what I would like to remember seeing:-)I know you were always in the middle when we were in the car, and I think sometimes you had a shoulder to lean on:-)

Kim said...

Such sweet little faces.