I have a lot of catching up to do with blogging, but my heart just felt led to post my latest group of pictures. Maybe it's b/c they make me want to cry (in a good way) and they fill my heart with joy and thankfulness to God.
Before I started staying home full time and before the fabulous LuAnne watched our girlies, I was blessed with some Sunshine two days a week. While wanting children in the worst way, this ray of Sunshine blessed me with laughter and loved my girls. 2009 had some of my lowest moments.....especially after Naomi's birth, and Sunshine came 2x a week and gave me some time to do my work, all while encouraging me.
So, when I look at Baby Amelia, and hear her giggle because Rachel is jumping up and down in front of her, it feels like things have come full circle. I feel so thankful for blessing us with the life of Amelia. She is one loved little baby girl, and I can't wait to watch her grow up.




1 comment:
So happy for Sunshine! Amelia is adorable:-) What a blessing!
Post a Comment