Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Beautiful Thing



I just wanted to take a moment to post something that my humble husband probably wouldn't:) Over the weekend, we received his dissertation from Nova Southeastern. His dissertation (Effects of an Advance Organizer for a Simulation on Soldiers' Motivation) was nicely bound - w/ all of the necessary signatures on it. We took this as a good sign that his degree confirmation of his Ed.D. is just around the corner. But, since this has been at least a 4 year process, we haven't begun celebrating - yet. The Lord has really given Ben the strength, motivation, and patience to go through this process. I'm very proud of my husband...I think he's one smart cookie:)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I know you're not celebrating yet, but as this seems to be just around the corner, I wanted to congratulate you both! Such a big deal!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Go Ben!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Ben! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

All right, Ben! Great job!

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

We're so proud of you Ben! We thank the Lord for encouraging you and Jill all through these 4 years. This is an answer to all our prayers!! Love, Mom and Dad