Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rachel's Sick...Again

Jill had to take Rachel to the doctors again yesterday. Her bronchiolitis is back and now she has an ear infection to go along with it. Regardless, she is still pretty happy (I think I would be too if I was on all the meds she is on).

Otherwise...nothing else really new going on...except for that Jill decided to give Rachel her first haircut today. I tried to stop her since I received a lot of grief (names will be left unmentioned) when I voiced the opinion that we should trim her hair. Regardless, Jill hopped up after lunch and chopped a few golden locks down in their prime. Now Rachel looks like a boy with a mullet...kidding.

Here are a few new pictures to keep folks happy (names will be left unmentioned...but they are the same names from above).

3 comments:

The Hamilton Family said...

To set the record straight, it was one snip so she wouldn't have some straggly hairs hanging down between her eyes. And I was tired of Ben saying that we need to cut her hair:)

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

I bet it looks cute, Benjamin:-)
Love from the unmentioned name:-)

Benjamin Hamilton said...

Uh-oh...I'm in trouble. I got the full first name:-)