Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Knoebels

We headed up to PA this past weekend and enjoyed our time w/ our families. Friday night, we headed to Knoebels. All I can say is that it's a good thing it's a free admission park......that way the grandparents can all come and watch Rachel cry on rides or just not go on them at all:-) I could have sworn I blogged about an earlier trip to Knoebels, but I couldn't find it. So, let's just say that her reactions were similar to this.

We got some pictures of her first ride....where she cried while the boats went round and round. I think my eyes started to hurt from all the eye rolling I was doing at her dramatics;-) Ironically, she now talks about Knoebels like it was really fun, and she specifically says she had fun on this ride.

Her cousins all had a blast though.......I mean, these are kids rides - it's not like we put her on a bucking bronco!!!!

No comments: