So, all in the same day, Naomi rolled from her back to her belly, and Rachel peed in her potty. It's a little crazy around here. I almost missed Naomi rolling. I watched her fighting to get to her belly and then give up. So, I went out to the kitchen, and just as I returned to the living room, I saw the end of the roll, and bloomp, she was on her belly! She had been trying to roll for a while. She can't seem to get the hang of rolling belly to back, which I thought was supposed to happen first. Oh well.
I'm not intentionally trying to potty train Rachel....she just has some issues and needs some airing out, shall we say. So, since things are open to the elements, we tried having her go on the potty the past 2 days. Yesterday was not very successful, and she really didn't want to go in the potty. But, after sitting next to her for like half an hour and reading books, we had some success. Twice! And then it went downhill from there. But, at least we have some teaching moments here, so maybe when I'm ready in another month, she'll have the idea.
I didn't get a pic of the process....just the result.
She was pretty excited when she peed in the potty; of course, she gets a little upset when she doesn't make it. ....
1 comment:
peeing in the potty and rolling?! Congrats girls!!! Im counting down the days to when my youngest is starting with the potty...oh a day where diapers are not part of my world... :)
Post a Comment