Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fun Visitors

We had a great time last week w/ my mom and my nieces. It was a house of all females while Ben was away in the U.K. for work. We really enjoyed each others' company. I took Ana, Clair, and Helen to see the monuments one night. Ben is usually the tour guide when people come to see us, so my nieces were stuck w/ me on the hike all the way around the tidal badin. Woops. Of course, I got some extra exercise when I had to give a certain 9 year old a piggy back - twice - due to life threatening stomach cramps. We also got to have the proverbial girls night w/ doing nails and hair, eating popcorn and candy, and watching a chick flick;-)

We also enjoyed time at the Natural History Museum. I'm happy that I remembered the camera for this trip!


No comments: