Friday, August 21, 2009

More Fun at Clemyjontri

Few weeks ago, we headed back to Clemyjontri Park. Man, that place is great! Rachel loved it even more than she did back in March.
She made a beeline for this little house when we arrived. This house was probably an afterthought to this whole park, but Rachel went in there and hung out for about 20 minutes - not even kidding.
"Spaghetti!" Seriously, she pretended this was a drive thru (don't ask me where she got the idea of a drive thru b/c I would never take my kids through the McDonalds drive thru - not me!) and served spaghetti and chicken nuggets to Ben. Again, not sure how she knows about chicken nuggets b/c I would never let my kid eat reprocessed meat - I mean, how laidback do you think I am?!?!
Here she is....having a whale of a time. Sorry:-)

Naomi dealt pretty well w/ the heat - she was a trooper!

She's getting so tall!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Wow, she is getting to be such a grown up girl!