I won't lie. The first 3-4 months went by really slowly. And now, I can't believe Naomi is 6 months old. She's a happy, chunky baby. We went to the pediatrician on Monday.....Naomi weighed in at 19 pounds, 15 ounces. She's now 26 3/4" tall, and her head circumference is 17 3/4". She's not that far off from Rachel at 6 months.
Naomi rolls all over the place, and lately, when she's on her belly, I see her starting to lift her belly up off the floor a little bit and rock ever so slightly back onto her knees.....just enough to scare me into realizing that she may possibly be crawling soon. What? That does not seem possible. I also realized today that she can almost sit up by herself....wow, when did that happen? The sitting up is great....the potential crawling - not so much. Just kidding....kinda:-)
Naomi was enjoying some time in the Bumbo this afternoon. 

"Must get.....can't reach...."

"Well, are you going to help me or just stare at me w/ that camera??"

"I'm just kidding...I'll smile for you!"

1 comment:
6 Months!! Where did the time go? She is just growing so fast. What a cutie:-)
Post a Comment