Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Great Falls

The three of us headed out to Great Falls on Saturday to enjoy the outdoors w/ a smidge bit of a cooler temperature. Interestingly enough, the sky looked bluer once we got a little outside the city:) You can tell we were just back in the country about a week ago....it slants our view of the city for at least two weeks:)

Check out the view.....
Up close.....
Gotta stay hydrated!How pretty is this little area!
And Ben didn't want me to post a picture of just him, but I think he's pretty cute and how cool is that little hole in the rock. There was a sign explaining how it was formed, but I decided not to read that....we were almost done and it was too hot to have my brain do any work.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow...you're one strong Momma to still be using that Bjorn!

The Hamilton Family said...

I figure it goes up to 25 lbs, so I want to get the $$ worth out of it:) So, it's more trying to be frugal, plus it's light and easy to carry around (minus Rachel that is). The trails would have been hard to push a stroller over them, so it worked. But, I fear our Bjorn days are limited - I really have liked the Bjorn, so I'm going to be sad when we have to switch to a heavy duty backpack carrier for trips like this.

Anonymous said...

LOL- I love the hydration picture!