Thursday, September 6, 2007

Just For Fun

Here's reason #1 why Rachel won't participate in beauty pageants:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww (just click this link to watch the video on YouTube or you can read about it here:

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/08/28/america/NA-GEN-US-Beauty-Queen-Geography.php

Ben and I got a few laughs out of her references to the "U.S. Americans" and "the Iraq" and use of the phrase "like such as", etc, etc. Wow! :0)

Ok, and I just read about this guy in Germany who's thinking of moving out of his house after a vehicle smashed into it......for the 10th time. Did he get hit one of those times and have it affect his judgement? I think if my house got hit by a vehicle 2x, I'd be outta there. But to wait until the 10th hit and think "hmmm, maybe I should move".....what?!?! I understand he built the house and all, but seriously, where was the moving consideration w/ the last 9 hits?!?!

So that's about it....people crack me up. Ben and I just watched NBC's Most Outrageous Moments, and the number one moment at the end was Miss South Carolina's flubbed answer...go figure. But, people do some pretty funny things....and they're even funnier when it's caught on camera and I can sit in the comfort of my living room and giggle about it over Oreos and milk:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had only heard about this and saw it for the first time. What was she thinking! That poor girl.