Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cousins

Tried to take this picture before church on Sunday morning......didn't go so well;-)
Thankfully, it worked after church. Who knew the kids would take a better picture when they're in need of lunch and a nap?!?!? Check out the beautiful work my sister-in-law did on her girls' dresses!!! Yes, she sewed them!!!!!!!
These two girls had a blast together. We love watching the two of them play together. They're so different, but so adorable together!
Wow, I gave her ponytail a little extra kick that day....woops! :-)

3 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

What a special time for the cousins. How blessed Rachel and AnaGrace are to have each other. What a delight it will be for them as they grow up.

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

I forgot to mention how beautiful they all look. The girls in their pretty dresses, and Jeremiah looks so handsome! Kudos to the Moms and Dads for taking the time to get them all dressed and photographed. It was tiring, I'm sure, but certainly worth it:-)

Jennilee said...

Love the before church cousins picture!