Well, we're not out of the woods yet w/ Naomi's discomfort, but we've had some enjoyable moments over the past week or so where she "talks" w/ us and even smiles at us. I haven't caught the smile on camera yet, but maybe soon. She does like to coo and smile if her reflux or tummy troubles aren't bothering her. I think these pics were taken after a crying episode, so she was a little blotchy, but you can still see her bright eyes and interactive look on her face. She is packing on the pounds too. I weighed her at home, and the difference in our weight was 12lbs...not too shabby for just turning 6 weeks yesterday;-)







3 comments:
I can't wait to see her again. She is so alert with those big blue eyes:-) Before long she'll be chatting with her big sister,Rachel. How precious they both are and how blessed we are that they are our granddaughters!
The Lord is so good!
She is so bright-eyed and sweet!
Cute pictures! Some of them look pretty close to smiles! I'm glad she's feeling a little bit better now.
Post a Comment