One of the nights last week happened to be a calm one for Naomi. I think it was right after she started her second medication that said it could cause drowsiness:-) I caught this picture of Ben enjoying a calm, relaxed and snuggly Naomi. It wound up being the calm before the storm that night, but it was enjoyable while it lasted!
BTW - we go to see her GI specialist tomorrow afternoon, so you can keep us in your prayers that the doctor would listen well, we would explain Naomi's troubles well (i.e., I don't come across as the crazy mom who just wants her baby to stop crying), and the doctor would have wisdom w/ proper tests, diagnosis, and next steps.

1 comment:
What a beautiful picture. We continue to pray that the Lord will help Naomi with whatever is troubling her, and that he will encourage and strengthen you both each day.
Post a Comment