Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mean Trick

I get double the emails from Babycenter.com now.....one for a preschooler/toddler and one for a newborn. Today, I got an email that said "Secrets to Sleeping through the Night." I've been up since 4:30 AM, so let's check it out, right?

What a joke! The email basically just said that every parent eagerly waits for their baby to sleep through the night and hang in there. You hang in there...thbththb! That's not a secret to sleep, that's just a line to give weary sleep deprived parents before they listed a whole lot of products to buy. What?!?!?! Not funny on a day like today!

2 comments:

Goldie said...

stupid Babycenter. Are "secrets to sleeping through the night" kind of like the fountain of youth?

Bill gets the Babycenter e-mails and forwards them to me. I always laugh when I see things like "Your pregnancy: 18 weeks" in his inbox.

Anonymous said...

what! that is so wrong.