While Naomi has been babbling for a while, I noticed that it was mostly when I was 1-on-1 w/ her (i.e., her talkative sister wasn't on the scene). When Rachel is present, Naomi just smiles and lets out really loud squeals (maybe she's worried about being heard or something). Anywho, her babbling vocabulary has exploded a bit this week regardless of who's around her (she's mastered the m, b, d, and w sounds pretty well).......so now, when we're at Panera (like today), all the customers around us get to listen to "ba-ba-ba-ba-baaaaaaa" at a loud decibel.....all while Rachel flops about on the seat next to me. I'm glad that the nice people next to us were pretty understanding.
Here's our little babbler....all bundled up after one of our morning walks this week (Rachel asked not to be included in the picture - actually, asked really isn't the best description of her response, but we'll just leave it at that).
No comments:
Post a Comment