.....drift by the window.... Yes, it's that time of year again. The time when the leaves fall and Ben and I complain about all the trees that are not located on our property but dump all their leaves on us. Ok, maybe not all of the leaves come to us, but it feels like we get the majority on our street.
We didn't make the rookie mistake like we did last year and clean up the leaves right away. Instead, we waited for the majority to make their descent and then address the situation. I think our neighbors thought we were crazy last year! And, I thought that a leaf blower would be a purchase that we'll use in the years to come. We still used the rakes for the initial cleanup (that consisted of about 8 bags of leaves), but we'll finish up w/ the leaf blower.
But before we raked everything up, Rachel and her pal, Benjamin, got to have some fun. 










No comments:
Post a Comment