This past Sunday, Rachel turned three and tomorrow, Naomi will be nine months. We did their well baby checkups this past Friday. It was quite helpful to tag team the appointment with Ben. At one point, he told me that he didn't know how I went to the pediatrician with two kids. Comments like that make me realize that I'm not crazy....there's a reason why I feel like crawling into a hole and sitting there by myself after taking both kids out by myself. :-)
Anywho, I got to actually talk to the kids' doctor and listen to what he was saying. I didn't have to pause every few seconds to bounce Naomi or tell Rachel to stop playing with the blinds or anything.
I'll post pictures soon of Rachel's fun birthday party. We were very blessed to be surrounded by friends who have been wonderful influences in our lives these past three years. Rachel had a blast too:-)
Here are the stats:
Rachel
Height: 38 1/4"
Weight: 35.4 lb
Naomi
Height: 28 1/2"
Weight: 21 lb 11 oz
Head Circumference: 18 1/2"
BTW - I like to post the stats so Ben and I can look back at them.....just in case you found this weird:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment