Snow 2x in one winter in the D.C. area....wow, this has to be a record! It definitely didn't shut the area down, but there were still a lot of dumb drivers out there. I wouldn't know....I was inside all day. I did stick my head out a window to take a few pictures, and I may have leaned out our front door about 5 inches to talk with Ben, but that was about it. In my defense, it was 19 degrees out there - that is cold! I don't do cold, and I don't like being wet in the cold. Ben got Rachel out there, and she loved playing in the snow! Good thing for her, she has a fun Daddy:-) Naomi and I watched the fun from the window. Naomi shouted "Dadadadada and BABABABABA (which may be some form of Rachel, not sure) and pointed at them a lot. I think she really wanted to be outside w/ her Daddy and big sister......maybe next year she won't be stuck inside w/ me.


Thanks to Grandma and Pah-Pah, we have a legitimate sled for this snow storm! We thought we'd put it away for next year, but I guess we underestimated the snow this year!


I couldn't resist taking her pic....her cheeks were all pink and her eyes were all blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment