Saturday, January 9, 2010

Twinkies

I'll admit it. Dressing my kids in matching clothes was something I said I probably wouldn't do. It was cute on other kids, but for some reason, I just didn't think I would do it. And then we had two girls, and I find that every now and then, it's kinda fun to have matching outfits.

I think I especially like matching comfy clothes or jammies, but ya know, it's pretty cute when they have matching dresses on too. I don't do it every day (I'm not that bad!), but I was happy when the girls got two sets of matching jammies this Christmas.

My mom got the girls a cute little set and then my seamstress sister-in-law, made the girls a cute set. Ben downloaded all my pictures, organized them, and backed them up, so I have to find the pics of the girls in their matching jammies from Aunt Kelly. But, we took some pictures after bathtime the other night of my two little matching twinkies:-)

2 comments:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Oh, how adorable!!! They look so cute in their matching pjs. Can't wait to see all the other matching pics:-)

Anonymous said...

your girlies are so cute! love the 2nd pic- they're reacting to the same thing but N is like "oh cool" and R is like "woah!!!!!!!!!!!"