Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Silly Daddy

Ben loves coming home and playing w/ Rachel. I love that he loves her so much:) Ben and I were reflecting the other day that if our love for our little girl is so strong, how much more is God's love for us, His children?
Of course, Ben does more fun things than I do.....like put Rachel into the diaper box (it holds her baby toys that have made a recent and brief reappearance while most of her other toys are taking a break in another room) and then pile all the toys back on top of her. Clearly, she enjoyed it!

1 comment:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Amazing, isn't it? When you know the love in your heart for your own child, to think about how much greater our heavenly Father's love is for us is mind boggling. And to know that nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. It is so wonderful!
What a blessing that Rachel has a Daddy who loves to play. Being silly is such fun. What special memories she will have!