I pulled out her swing when she was sick.....just to give her "her place" to sit......she was tired but not enough to go to bed, and my arms were tired. Let's just say, despite having lost weight, she looked like a giant in the swing! Much bigger than here.
4 comments:
Awww...she IS big! And that's big proof that her hair is growing, too. Is she 100% better now? I hope so!
Oh my goodness. What a difference. I love the feet hanging over in the bottom pic. Our little baby girl is becoming a toddler. Can't wait to see her again. Have a wonderfule quick trip to Florida! Love, Mom
Lisa - she's about 95% better. There's still some remnant crankiness and tiredness (is that even a word?!?!) that we're still working on. I can't tell if her stomach is getting cramped or not or if her head is hurting her or her molars are still bothering her. At any rate, she's requiring a little more sleep but she's not always letting herself get it. I'm sure once she starts sleeping better and feeling more rested, she'll pick something else up to kick off the cycle one more time;-)
Yes, she sure is growing up so fast.
Post a Comment