However, before Joel starts getting a big head, about 15 seconds later she pointed at a picture of a dog on her puzzle and said "Ucle". As her proud father, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and said, "That's right...Uncle Joel has a doggie". But then, another 15 seconds went by and she pointed to a picture of me and said "Ucle". That's when I said, "Ummm...not really." Oh well...we'll keep working:-)
5 comments:
Wahoo!!! Actually that third time she was saying that you are Uncle Joel's brother...so she obviously still has my name down pat
Actually, what she was really saying was, "Umm, where is Aunt Kelly?" It just came out as..."UU..Kel". Lots of love
Your responses are the reason that I underlined "characters" in the family. You both get an A+ for creativity.
Actually, it will be easier for her to say NANNA. Does she have her Nanna's picture? I will send one:-)
I can tell that our next trip home should be fun.....everyone will try to get her to say their name. Of course, every syllable that she utters will be loosely translated:)
~Jill
Post a Comment