Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Just to keep the readers happy
We still have a lot of blogging to catch up on (i.e. Tampa Bay airport, the Renno's visit, etc.), but this is just a quick picture to keep "some people" happy. Many thanks to Kelly (Ansel Adamsette) for taking the picture.
"Some people" are very happy!!! What a beautiful pic. We can't believe it's cherry blossom time. It was snowing here just a little while ago, but Dad saw 3 robins on Thursday! Love you all! Love, Mom and Dad
You are right. Some people are very happy!! I too did not realize that the cherry blossoms are out already. We are still having cold,snow, and lots of wind which would do a number on the blossoms. The pic is adorable. Hope that you all had a great time.
Wow Jill!! I can't believe how big she has gotten since we saw her last!! She's such a good blend of you and Ben! And I love the picture! The sweater matches perfectly! Hope to see you all soon. Ashley
3 comments:
"Some people" are very happy!!! What a beautiful pic. We can't believe it's cherry blossom time. It was snowing here just a little while ago, but Dad saw 3 robins on Thursday! Love you all!
Love, Mom and Dad
You are right. Some people are very happy!! I too did not realize that the cherry blossoms are out already. We are still having cold,snow, and lots of wind which would do a number on the blossoms. The pic is adorable. Hope that you all had a great time.
Wow Jill!! I can't believe how big she has gotten since we saw her last!! She's such a good blend of you and Ben! And I love the picture! The sweater matches perfectly! Hope to see you all soon.
Ashley
Post a Comment