Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wave Watching

So many good pictures to share and not enough time to post them! Well, here's some more Florida pictures....Ben's Mom, Ben, Rachel, and I headed down to the Gulf one afternoon. Despite having been at OBX this past year, Rachel apparently forgot what waves were....but she soon warmed up to them again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RAchel was so cute in the nursery yesterday! She really liked playing with NJ's hair- and he too!

So is that a hotsling you're using? Aren't they great?

The Hamilton Family said...

I'm glad she was good in nursery. She was so rammy on the ride home. But it seemed like she had a blast! She does like playing w/ hair, and I love NJ's hair - it's so cute!

I'm using the peanut shell - probably just like the hot sling. I do think it's come in really handy - especially when traveling. It's been great to have something to carry her in when she becomes a little clingy when we're on the go - like at church. She likes being in it, so it'll help a little over the next few months. We'll see if it's helpful for any future children during the first few months.