In case you missed us, we were in Florida over the weekend. Ben left mid-last week for work, and then Rachel and I flew out Friday AM to meet him in Tampa and then drive down to Venice, FL where his grandmother lives in the winter. Rachel could have done better for me on the flight down, and thankfully, she did great on the Sunday flight back to DC. Of course, on the flight down, I was by myself, and on the way back, Ben was w/ us:)
Rachel had a fun time seeing her great grandma and grandpa and her grandma (Ben's mom was down for the week). We enjoyed the beautiful weather and soaked up some sun.
2 comments:
You bet we missed you!! So great to see new pics of all three. How special to be with Grandma and Great Grandma and Grandpa!
I loved being with you over the week-end. I think Rachel has grown so much. The warm weather was certainly great, wasn't it? Thanks for coming down. It was really special for Great-Grandma!!
Post a Comment