Thursday, May 28, 2009

Imagination at Play

If you look ever so closely, you can see a lion on the terrace, a zebra looking out the upper window, and if you squint a little, you can see the rhino standing behind the closed front door. I think these 3 animals (and only these 3 animals - we have the Noah's Ark animals and barnyard animals that never set foot inside the house) spend more time in the house than the little people - although sometimes, they co-exist together too. Oh, and don't forget Naomi's toy that's perched on the roof too - I think it's a weird frog:-)
And here's the imaginative little girl:-)

1 comment:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Having seen Rachel playing with the "3", I couldn't expect to see any other figures in the windows and doors. She is so silly and has such fun playing. What a delight!!