Sunday, May 31, 2009

Camping Fun

We went camping over Memorial Day weekend w/ Ben's sister (she's got more pics on her blog!) and brother and their spouses/families. It was fun to be with our wonderful family. Rachel especially loved camping. I think it was the dirtiest she has ever been and she loved it. Ben and I were happy to get her bathed and back to her normal clean self when we got home, but he really enjoyed his Daddy-daughter time w/ her. They threw rocks in the creek and he pushed her on the swing a LOT. Rachel really enjoyed going to the pond/lake beach they had at the campground. The water had a bit of strange color to it, but we still let her go in anyway. The girls dug in the sand and splashed at the edge of the water. I think Outer Banks will be very fun this year w/ AnaGrace and Rachel. The two girls enjoyed fighting and loving each other over the weekend.


Sadly, these are the only pictures Ben and I took over the whole weekend. There's something w/ having two kids to keep up w/ and only two hands to do it w/, along w/ poor sleep. I know it's a lame excuse, but you'll have to take it;-)




No comments: