Monday, May 18, 2009

Miracles Do Happen

So, we've noticed progressive improvement for Naomi. We still have bad days and/or bad nights, but it's not constant like it used to be. We're hoping and praying that she will continue to relax and that the reflux/GI issues would subside for her as her system matures. We're still awaiting test results, so we'll keep you posted if we find anything out.


At any rate, she has started to fall asleep in her bouncy seat sometimes. I know, most babies do this, but Naomi has never done this - ever. I was so happy that she had discovered the art of relaxing that I had to snag a picture. Thankfully, the flash didn't wake her up.

2 comments:

Kim said...

YAY!!!

Mark and Ashley said...

Jill... That is great news!!! I am so happy to hear she is more content. We will be praying that it continues Roget better and the worst is over!