The Utility truck couldn't make it up our "hill" and started sliding toward my car. Thankfully, I had just spent 45 minutes digging out my car. It wasn't entirely done, but they did help me finish it.
Now the other guy I helped shovel out was a real treat. I was just about to go inside when he said, "Do you have an extra shovel?" I volunteered to help him since 1) his car was a 4x4, and 2) he looked like an able body person who would do most of the shoveling. Well, 1) his car was a 4x4, but he didn't know how to use it, and 2) he was able, but his shoveling tactics were quite odd.
Anyway, here are the last of the comparison pictures. We will be posting more showing all of the "fun" we had in the snow. You can see the clouds breaking in this first picture. In a much smaller sense, I think I know what Noah felt like when it stopped raining.

No comments:
Post a Comment