Monday, February 1, 2010

Pacifier Free

My girl who loved her pacifiers is now on her 3rd night of being pacifier free. I entered into the pacifier removal timeframe w/ fear and trepidation, but really, it's not that bad. I'll admit that I was still nervous when I threw out her last pacifier on Saturday night, but I have to throw them out so I'm not tempted to give them back to her (cuz I won't go dumpster diving for pacifiers!).

She cried a little longer when I laid her in the crib, but she still sleeps about 12 hours throughout the night. Naps took a hit on Sunday, but they usually do on Sundays. All in all, considering that she loved her pacifiers, I think Naomi has transitioned pretty well to being pacifier free.

1 comment:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Thank you, Lord! That was a big step for our little Naomi (and for Mom & Dad). I had visions of her searching her crib for her stash of pacifiers:-)