Tuesday, January 29, 2008

She Wore A.....

....not so itsy bitsy or teeny weeny purple polka dot pajamy:) I love our girl in polka dots and purple. I also love blues and pinks and stripes.....it's just so little girl-esk, I think:) She's growing so much that I took the leap to get this PJ in 2T. It's a little longish on her, but PJs are always in demand, and I couldn't resist this PJ that was on sale at Baby Gap. Thanks Uncle Matt for the Baby Gap card.......it was put to good use for PJs! I did push it a little w/ getting her in her 2T polka dot jammies, but I really couldn't push the 3T striped jammies I got for her. Those will definitely wait in the closet for a year or so.


At this point in the picture taking last night, Ben and I had no idea that Rachel had some sneaky plan of staying up until MIDNIGHT! It's very out of character for her, since she's a sleep girl like her mommy, but it's molar time or mad-teething time, and she was a bit uncomfy last night:( Thankfully, after having a fun morning of playing w/ her friend Kathryn, she went down for a nap at noon. Here's hoping she takes a lonnngggg nap.

3 comments:

The Hamilton Family said...

I'm happy to say that it's 3:45 and Rachel is still sleeping! Yay! I'm probably going to have to wake her up soon to ensure she doesn't stay up to party tonight! But, this is more like our girl!

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

I love the purple polka dot pj's too! She looks adorable. So sorry our little Rachel had such a rough night(and Mommy and Daddy, too). Hopefully, tonight will be better:-) Love you three!
Love, Nanna

Anonymous said...

my bet is molars!!! have fun!