Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekend Whirlwind

So, I left Friday night after we put Rachel to bed.....arrived at my parents around 10:30 PM. Got up Saturday morning (had some really great eggs - Thanks Mom!) and took this pictures of my great nieces Saturday AM before heading down to see my grandmother. I spent a few hours w/ my Mo-Mo before hitting the road Saturday afternoon to return home. Played w/ our little Rae-munch a little, and then she happily watched Baby Van Gogh while Ben and I had Valentino's Pizza She's happy to be reunited w/ her lamby that Miss Katy made for her. Thanks Nanna for making sure we got it back!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Miss Katy made that Lamb? Very impressive! Looks like it was a busy but good weekend.

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Although it was short, it was good to see you, Jill. We did miss Ben and Rachel, but look forward to seeing you all when ever you can come. I bet Rachel had a good time with her Daddy, and I'm sure she was delighted to see you when you came home. Thank you both for making this work for you to come home this weekend. Love, Mom