Thursday, May 8, 2008

Catching Up

I feel so behind in so many areas, so why shouldn't the blog reflect that? So much is going on right now....between work, keeping up w/ Rachel, house-hunting, and so on and so forth, that it's a little bit of a race to catch up.....hence the lags in my posts. So, to hold you over the weekend, here's some pictures from the past week or so.....

"Check out my Flower Power Pants!"
Chilling w/ her Farm DVD (yeah, we're from PA!) - not feeling so hot w/ a cold:-(
"Walking tuckers me out....no problem, I'll re-purpose the walker and make it a seat. As you can see, it's a bit of a tight fit."
Loving her reading time w/ Daddy!
"Mommy, so what really happens when you give a pig a pancake?"

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awwww...such a cutie on her belly pillow! I love the flower pants. =)