Thursday, May 15, 2008

First Haircut

Well, we've been thinking of getting Rachel's hair cut for a few weeks.....it's in her eyes and there's not much that we can do w/ her hair at this stage. I've put pigtails in, but they don't stay in very long. So, when we were at the mall w/ my mom this past weekend, I swung by the JC Penney salon....and they said they did baby's first haircut for FREE. Well, I can't pass up something that's free. That's PA style for ya! One of the hair places down here said they'd charge the same amount for a child as they would an adult. Are ya kidding me?!?!?! Thankfully, I had our camera in the bag for this impromptu haircut. Rachel did pretty well. I like the result b/c I can see her face more;-)

Getting her bangs cut!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a big girl! I'm not brave enough to cut Kathryn's hair yet. Rachel's turned out well!