Lamentations 3:22-23 The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases, his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Fun Family Moments
The three of us headed north 2 weeks ago.....I'm just now posting the pictures;-)
Hanging out w/ Nana
Loving cousins!Miah made sure the hummer was all charged up so he could take Rachel out driving! So sweet!
Nanna wishes she was hanging out right now with our little Rachel. What a blessing she is. I love the pics with AnaGrace and Jeremiah. Jeremiah is like having a big brother. How special! Love, Mom
2 comments:
Nanna wishes she was hanging out right now with our little Rachel. What a blessing she is. I love the pics with AnaGrace and Jeremiah. Jeremiah is like having a big brother. How special!
Love, Mom
What great memories! I love the cousin pictures...especially that last one with Miah's arm around Rachel. Too precious!
Post a Comment