Monday, May 19, 2008

Trucks and Purses

So, a girl can have both a truck and a purse, and that's ok:-) We found this wooden truck at a yard sale a few weekends ago, and I (Jill!) could not pass it up. There was something classic about it that I could not leave behind. So far, Boppin' Betty (what Ben calls our Little People SUV-drivin' momma) has been the driver. I can deal w/ that, but when Noah (also a Little People figure) hops in, that does tend to bother me a littler. I do think that Rachel probably plays w/ this toy differently than any future boys the Lord may bless us w/ would. Rachel is more interested in putting things in the trailer and taking them out.....as opposed to pushing it around.

Then, she's been pretty interested in having bags, so since the bag I gave her was too big and kept tripping her up, I dug up a purse that will be too small to use until our kids are older. I had a hard time fitting stuff in it before we had Rachel, so now that my purse is sometimes synonymous w/ the diaper bag, this one just won't work anymore. I dug it out for Rachel....as you can see, she enjoys playing w/ it.

1 comment:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

It was soooo special to be with Rachel on Saturday. We both missed her so much yesterday. She is such a contented child-such a sweet disposition. What a joy it was to have that time with her. Uncle Sean really enjoyed having her here, too. Can't wait to see you all again. Love, Mom