Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our Little Yacker

Rachel loves our cell phones. I think mine is breaking b/c of her great love for my phone, but I can't resist giving it to her.....it occupies her for almost 15 minutes at a time. Do you know what I can get done in 15 minutes? It's great for car rides too....except when she calls a cellular emergency number that I didn't know existed. Hopefully, when they saw 33333 as the next number called, they overlooked that. Oops.
My cell phone helped avert an overtired meltdown on the way home from church Sunday night. Unfortunately, there's a piece on my cell phone that's about to fall off now....I guess I still think the 15 minutes of peace was worth it;-) Plus, she looked so stinking cute....and I really need a new phone anyway, since some of my keys don't work half the time.....

1 comment:

Nanna & Pop Pop said...

Before you know it, she'll be able to call Nanna and say hello:-)