Our little artist has found that she likes to paint......w/ water! Rachel's Aunt Kelly suggested that we get some Paint w/ Water books for Rachel. So, the other day, I picked up two cheap books for her at Target.....both were great finds since she loves her CareBear and she really likes Winnie the Pooh and Tigger right now. Then, her Grandma sent her a fun Halloween package w/ one on turtles.
She really likes to paint now.....granted, she drinks the water, pours the water on her picture, tastes the paintbrush, and basically makes a bit of a mess w/ the the water, but she does have some moments of painting and she really likes this activity. Plus, she's willing to sit in her chair for 20-30 minutes at a time w/ this w/ minimal oversight from me. I called her Aunt Kelly up the other day and told her that she's one smart cookie. 









2 comments:
What pretty work! Maybe the little artist gets inspiration from drinking "paint" water? And do I spy some left-handed tendencies there!?! Hurrah! All us wonderful southpaws are naturally artistic you know!
What a good idea! Did you just get them from the Crayola section of target? I wish I would have read this earlier- I was just there!
Post a Comment